Monday, August 27, 2007

weak-end

Aight so over this weekend I pretty much just cruised. Friday after practice I picked up my homedawg Sol. His girlfriend Spinney is about to leave to the mainland for college so her friends set up a surprised "get together" at the bowling alley. So it was Sol, Spinney, and my girlfriend Tori. We ate dinner at Kona Mix Plate which has some ono kine grines li' dat. After we ate we pretty much just drove around to kill some time. We then headed to the bowling alley and had all of Spinney's friends over there. It was pretty much raging and she was all stoked. We had four lanes and bowled for a couple hours.
Saturday was pretty chill. In the morning I went to practice and it was so lame. The sun was blazing hot and was just boring. After that I went into town at a little surf spot called honls to bodyboard for a little while. I pretty much regulated everyone there and scraped kids off the face of the Earth like Kyle Watai. They already know whats up as soon as I get to the beach. The little session was pretty fun. It was only like 1-2 ft. but it was nice and glassy. After the beach I headed to Burger King 'cuz i had to feed my face. I was hungrier then hungry hungry hippo. When I was pau I left Kona Town and went back to the Village of Waikoloa. Sol had a barbeque later that evening at his house so a bunch of people went there to eat and kick back. We then went to Kings' Shops to go shop and stuff. I spent the night at Sol's and went home in the morning.
Sunday I just cleaned up all morning around the house. Then spent the day with the girlfriend and ate lunch. Other then that I just lurped at home and my sister came home and told me she hit a pig on the top road.

No comments: