Monday, September 17, 2007

My Top 3 Favorite Websites

Three of my favorite Websites are
-Youtube.com
-Myspace.com
-Google.com

Youtube is a website where you can view, share, and upload video clips. Youtube uses Adobe Flash technology to show the videos. I enjoy going to Youtube because they have videos for pretty much anything you can imagine. Youtube has TV clips and music videos, amateur content such as videoblogging and short original videos.

Myspace allows you to create a place for you to share what you are thinking with the world. MySpace makes it easy to post all about you. The first thing you do is post a profile with your name, town, interests, school, sexual orientation, movies, books, and music you like, who your heroes are and much more. Myspace is great to keep in contact with those who live a long distance from you. You may have a network of friends, personal profiles, blogs, groups, photos, music and videos that can be shared internationally. I like myspace because it's a fun way to talk to my friends, discover new music, and look at photos.

Google is a search engine that started in the U.S. It's mission statement is "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful." Google helps me a lot with everything. I mainly use google to get research for school and help me out with homework.

No comments: